09.30 – 11.00 Opening Seminar- Hall B (The doors will open at 09.15)
This year’s morning seminar will be held by Knut Lystad and Tom Mathisen. Both known from the famous and popular 80’s series “Brødrene Dal”, as Roms Dal and the narrator. Many of you also may know Knut Lystad from his time as member of KLM, and Tom Mathisen as a member of Prima Vera.
Paul Håvard Østby known from “Urbane Totninger” will give us a humorful start of the day.
In order to set the mood for the rest of the day and evening, there will be artists from the next season of “Hver gang vi møtes” a well-known Norwegian TV-show. They will perform well known Norwegian songs from the 80’s.
The following awards will be handed out during the morning seminar:
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Radisson Hotel Group
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Compass Group
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Scandic Hotels
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Hurtigruten
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Torghatten
- “Årets GRESS-nett bruker” for Norlandia Hotel Group
11.00-16.00 The Exhibition , Hall B
19.30 Banquette and awards – Oslo Congress Center, Youngs gt 11, 0181 Oslo
At this years banquet we offer you the opportunity to travel back in time to a decade when high hair, cowboyboots and Levi trousers was in style. Pick up the crimper, tigertights, purple body, pastel dress, tennis socks, the turquoise earrings and add the hockeys hair à la Limahl. 80’s is back!
The following awards will be handed out during the banquet:
- “Årets utstiller 2019”
- “Årets Industrileverandør 2018”
- “Årets Direkteleverandør 2018”